Office hours: from 7 a.m. to 17.15 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and from 7 a.m. to 1.45 p.m. (Saturday)
The phone numbers listed under each Service center remain active.
Lido di Camaiore
Via Don Enrico Tazzoli 9
55041 Lido di Camaiore (LU) Italy
Phone +39 0584 909377
Fax +39 0584 909230
Autostazione Lucca Ovest
Phone +39 0584 909376
Autostazione La Spezia
Phone +39 0584 909378
The main activities carried out at the Service centers are outlined below:
- opening Telepass Family contracts by means of debit cards or credit cards; (see the list of credit institutions on the site www.telepass.it);
- the integration of Viacard current account contracts signed directly with Telepass S.p.A.;
- distribution, replacement and revocation of Telepass equipment as well as insertion/change of license plate;
- request for the issue of duplicate Viacard cards for contracts signed directly with Telepass S.p.A.;
- acceptance of notification of loss/theft of Telepass or Viacard cards upon presentation of a report to the Public Safety Authority;
- sale of Viacard cards in increments of amount, with simultaneous billing (payment may be in cash, or card, Credit Card or by non-transferable check payable to SALT p.a.);
- deferred invoicing of Viacard cards issued by authorized dealers;
- remagnetization of Viacard cards for current accounts and at scale;
- acceptance of invoicing requests for receipts for tolls paid in cash or by card at SALT stations;
- collection of toll non-payment reports issued by SALT and the following other Companies that are parties to the reciprocity agreement: Asti-Cuneo, ATS; Autostrada dei Fiori, SAV, ATIVA, SALT, Milano Serravalle Milano Tangenziali, SATAP,SITAF.
- the issue of a certified copy of the Viacard toll invoice for the current account and Telepass and for the sale of Viacard tolls;
- information on the world of Viacard and Telepass, management assistance on non-payment of tolls.
Complaints and Suggestions: an opportunity for improvement
We appreciate complaints and suggestions received as significant indicators to identify any critical issues, take improvement actions and recover the trust of dissatisfied customers.
The fastest and most effective way to communicate complaints and suggestions is through email, which speeds up response times.
Download the ‘Complaints and Reports Form’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Complaints regarding tolls and issues related to the operation of the road facility, Salt agrees to respond within 20 days of receipt.
We would appreciate comments, feedback and suggestions.
We appreciate your collaboration. We are at your disposal should you need any more clarification.
Salt will process requests for reimbursement of tolls paid in error or in excess of the amount due, if the necessary investigations allow it, within 20 days from the date of receipt.
Any change not dispensed at the time of payment in the self-service lane and without the issuance of a credit receipt will be refunded at the time of transit only in the case of amounts that do not exceed € 10; credit receipts issued, however, can also be collected after transit in the lanes manned by collectors, in SALT stations, at SALT Points, or by bank draft or bank transfer by sending the credit receipt to the SALT office in Lido di Camaiore.
For amounts over € 10, SALT reserves the right to make the refund after the necessary checks on the self-service lane messaging.
Phone +39 0584 9091
Fax +39 0584 909300-319
Phone +39 0584 909237-385
Fax +39 0584 909230
Phone +39 0584 909280-281
Fax +39 0584 909295
Phone +39 0584 909401
Traffic Police Subsections
Phone +30 0187 89631
Phone +39 0584 52333
Mechanical road assistance
ACI Global Phone 803.116
VAI Europ Assistance Phone 803.803