Office hours: from 7 a.m. to 17.15 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and from 7 a.m. to 1.45 p.m. (Saturday)
The phone numbers listed under each Service center remain active.
Lido di Camaiore
Via Don Enrico Tazzoli 9
55041 Lido di Camaiore (LU) Italy
Phone +39 0584 909377
Fax +39 0584 909230
Autostazione Lucca Ovest
Phone +39 0584 909376
Autostazione La Spezia
Phone +39 0584 909378
The main activities carried out at the Service centers are outlined below:
- opening Telepass Family contracts by means of debit cards or credit cards; (see the list of credit institutions on the site www.telepass.it);
- the integration of Viacard current account contracts signed directly with Telepass S.p.A.;
- distribution, replacement and revocation of Telepass equipment as well as insertion/change of license plate;
- request for the issue of duplicate Viacard cards for contracts signed directly with Telepass S.p.A.;
- acceptance of notification of loss/theft of Telepass or Viacard cards upon presentation of a report to the Public Safety Authority;
- sale of Viacard cards in increments of amount, with simultaneous billing (payment may be in cash, or card, Credit Card or by non-transferable check payable to SALT p.a.);
- deferred invoicing of Viacard cards issued by authorized dealers;
- remagnetization of Viacard cards for current accounts and at scale;
- acceptance of invoicing requests for receipts for tolls paid in cash or by card at SALT stations;
- collection of toll non-payment reports issued by SALT and the following other Companies that are parties to the reciprocity agreement: Asti-Cuneo, ATS; Autostrada dei Fiori, SAV, ATIVA, SALT, Milano Serravalle Milano Tangenziali, SATAP,SITAF.
- the issue of a certified copy of the Viacard toll invoice for the current account and Telepass and for the sale of Viacard tolls;
- information on the world of Viacard and Telepass, management assistance on non-payment of tolls.
Complaints and Suggestions: an opportunity to improve
We believe that the complaints and suggestions we receive are of great value because they are significant indicators for identifying any critical issues and taking action to make improvements.
Procedure for submitting and managing complaints
The fastest and most effective method to communicate complaints and suggestions is to send an e-mail, which allows us to respond quickly.
A special form in Italian and English is available at all toll booths and SALT Points or can be downloaded from this website to send complaints and reports to the Concession company. The form, with all sections filled in together and, if necessary, with any attachments must be sent via email to email@example.com or delivered by hand to any toll booth or SALT Point. The Concession company will reply in compliance with the quality indicator, which requires a reply to the Motorist within 10 working days (excluding the day of receipt) in 85% of cases.
For complaints and reports concerning tolls (non-payments, incorrect charges, etc.), the Company expects to respond to the requests within 20 days.
SALT undertakes to provide timely and exhaustive answers as well as to indicate, where pertinent, any actions aimed at resolving the anomalies reported.
In the event of updates to the procedure for submitting complaints as well as regarding the methods of managing any disputes, updated information will be provided to motorists through press releases that can be viewed on this site.
Download the ‘Complaints and Reports Form’ and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it using the methods indicated above.
Salt will process requests for reimbursement of tolls paid in error or in excess of the amount due, if the necessary investigations allow it, within 20 days from the date of receipt.
Any change not dispensed at the time of payment in the self-service lane and without the issuance of a credit receipt will be refunded at the time of transit only in the case of amounts that do not exceed € 10; credit receipts issued, however, can also be collected after transit in the lanes manned by collectors, in SALT stations, at SALT Points, or by bank draft or bank transfer by sending the credit receipt to the SALT office in Lido di Camaiore.
For amounts over € 10, SALT reserves the right to make the refund after the necessary checks on the self-service lane messaging.
Phone +39 0584 9091
Fax +39 0584 909300-319
Phone +39 0584 909237-385
Fax +39 0584 909230
Phone +39 0584 909280-281
Fax +39 0584 909295
Phone +39 0584 909401
Traffic Police Subsections
Phone +30 0187 89631
Phone +39 0584 52333
Mechanical road assistance
ACI Global Phone 803.116
VAI Europ Assistance Phone 803.803